In addition, with Glassdoor, you also get information about the high and low projections of what you expect to earn. The education requirements for this role vary by employer but most prefer a bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer programming. A degree is not required, though, and hiring candidates with a coding bootcamp education is becoming increasingly popular within the tech and startup space.
- Specifically, the average annual junior React developer salary in the US starts at $52,000.
- This is the average yearly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
- PayScale also provides data on how much income in bonuses professionals receive, with the average being between $1,000 and $15,000 every year.
- They often work on a team of Designers, Front End Developers, Full Stack Developers, Back End Developers, Content Creators, and report to upper-level or project managers.
- Our clients have the option of choosing the engagement model which best suits their requirements, including team extension, dedicated teams, pod teams, and remote development centers.
ZipRecruiter is a job posting platform that allows you to find information about React Developer salaries based on the job title. They provide the annual React developer salary data for the 25th, 50th, and 75th percentile of professionals in the US. For example, according to ZipRecruiter, a junior React developer in the US takes home an average annual salary of $93,000. When it comes to finding information about React developer jobs and prospective salaries, Indeed is one of the least granular yet reliable sources. It is considered less detailed since it does not provide options for technical language and seniority. To evaluate the average annual salary for React Developers in the US, we checked the base income for Front End developers.
PayScale also provides data on how much income in bonuses professionals receive, with the average being between $1,000 and $15,000 every year. On the other hand, A mid-level React developer earns an annual salary of $111,373, while the income for senior-level professionals stands at $129,500. The top earners in this profession pocket a mean annual salary of $148,000. In terms of hourly rates, junior React developers earn $45 per hour, whereas their mid, senior, and top-level counterparts receive $54, $62, and $71/hour, respectively. You could end up earning more than the average, or you could very well earn far less. The best advice is to keep your options open and look for jobs that pay you fairly.
Software Engineer in Test